Skip to main content

Fu*k!! Was so embarrassing

Image result for sex in car

TIFU by living out one of my boyfriends fantasies. My boyfriend has always wanted me to give him head while he's driving. I've been pretty reluctant 
to give it a go for a couple of reasons; 
like if we 
went over a bump and I accidentally bit his 
member, or
if he crashes because he closes his eyes or something. But nothing could have 
prepared me for what happened when I 
eventually gave it a shot.
I had been away abroad to due to work for a couple of weeks and my boyfriend collected me at the airport upon my arrival. We were naturally delighted to see each other, we kissed, we hugged, we drove to town, walked around, had lunch and eventually at around 5pm, we began our 3 hour journey back home.We are a pretty sexually active couple, will do it two to three times a day given the option, so a couple of weeks apart was tough and left us both pretty horny. We had been sexting a lot and he was telling me what got him going and what he wanted me to do to him when I got home. One of them was to give him head while he drives.
Anyway, we get on the road and settled in for the car ride. We listened to music, talked about my trip and what he got up to while I was away etc etc. We eventually got quiet and really really horny. I thought we could wait, but when we had about half an hour left in the journey, my boyfriend placed his hand on my thigh and traced it up and started fingering me. I looked over at him and I could see clearly that he was hard. It turned me on more. Anyway, long story short, one thing led to another and I decided to give him a blowjob. It was fucking great, he loved getting it, I loved giving it. It was hot.
At the beginning, I told him to keep an eye out for cars passing and to tell me so I could stop in time. But as we got more and more into it I didn't care anymore, in fact it was turning me on more that other people may know what's going on. Plus, at this stage into the journey the roads were getting quieter (I live in a pretty quiet, small town, so there weren't many people taking the same route as us that day).
This is when it all went downhill.
I would like to stay anonymous, without giving too much away, I will just add that the airport I had arrived in that day is in a city that my father works in three days a week. I had forgotten this fact and that he comes home on Thursday evenings. The thought hadn't even occurred to me to ask him for a lift home as my boyfriend had my return planned since he heard about the trip. I never thought what happened was even remotely possible.
My boyfriend starts slowing down, we're about to turn into the start of my hometown road. I was determined to make him cum before we got near my neighbourhood. So I bob my head up and down fast. Just as he starts coming, I hear someone calling his name. A car has pulled up beside him. My boyfriend literally cums at the same time the voice calls him and he let's out a loud grunt. I can hear the voice saying "what the fuck" and realise I recognise that voice. I panic and jump up, hit my head off the steering wheel, bite my tongue and in the process my bf's cum spits out my mouth, goes all over my chin and top and pieces of the car. I look up and see my father staring back at me through the open windows. He just looks from me to my boyfriend, aghast, turns to face the road ahead and keeps driving.
Check this out

We turned around and drove to my boyfriends apartment instead of going to my home to give my parents a surprise visit. Something tells me, Dad had gotten a surprise big enough for the whole family.
My Dad saw me finish off my boyfriend by giving him head in his car and spilling his cum all over myself.
What happened next? Did her dad ever mention what happened? Was her boyfriend still invited over for Sunday roast?
Well, when asked(by cosmopolitan) if her dad ever said anything about the incident she ahad this to say:
Nope! Literally nothing. Met him the next day, my mom asked us for dinner. It was so unbelievably awkward. Think my boyfriend almost shat himself. I also have a feeling, although nothing has been said, that my mother knows too, Dad and her tell each other everything - they're like old women when it comes to gossip. I'm in my mid-twenties, so there's not much he could say to me anyway I don't think. We kind of moved on and have forgotten about it, but every now and again when my Dad is around, I remember and cringe.

CREDITS: www.cosmopolitan.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did that Actually happen?

You are still in The America Sinking hearts, sunking ships, striking bolts and the rising star, this is what we can call to current happenings in the world due to world's leading man, the President. Literally, there are many people elected via strong political economies like India,USA,UK, and many more but still something is like confusing after the polls conducted in a so called "Strict and Confidential Manner" Lets see what actually tries to happen when Reality catches manifesto Now Lets see what the opponents were thinking Then everyone tried hard and  this happened and we are currently getting the winner Results Post your comments below, till someone orders to block this blog!!No offences Please.... Just comics.... Buy Apple iPhone 5s (Space Grey, 16GB) Buy One Indian Girl   best selling book in India .....Buy now REFERENCE: Google

Exam Time

  Examinations!!! Horrors which occur as a nightmare in our lives but actually they are a milestone to make our lives worth it, so here are some simple tips before and during exams so that you do not stress out and scare the exams not yourself.... Time management----MOST IMPORTANT Avoid delays:: Too much delay can just add to your stress and can result in you not having enough time to prepare. Managing your time and setting realistic goals for each study session can be helpful ways to avoid procrastinating and make tasks seem less overwhelming. Make a timetable. Write down all the things you need to do each day of the week, and how long you need for each, including time for enough sleep, relaxation, and exercise. Find out the date of each exam and work out a study timetable leading up to them. Include the time you’ll spend taking tests that will help you identify gaps in your knowledge. This can give you some direction and help you focus on what to stu...

Ask the Past

Was thinking a little bit when my dog ran over to a person and licked his face like he knew the man since his lives, the man and I had a little chat where he told me that he had a similar dog but he died due to some disease in the intestine and what the strange thing was, Rocky(my dog) has a acute stomach problem when we go to a vet generally, is it related to his past? Lets see some strange happenings from the past which can affect us in one or the other way Some incidents from people who felt the strange feel 1. When my little sister was younger, she used to walk around the house with a picture frame with a picture of my great grandpa in her hands crying and saying, “I miss you Harvey.” Harvey had died before even I was born. Other than this common occurrence, my mom told me that she would constantly say things that my great grandma Lucy would say.  2. When my son was 3, he told me that he really likes his new daddy, he’s really nice. My husband is his one a...